Clipping Path Technique
Sometimes a photograph with you may have a repulsive background and sometimes may be salvageable background. In all such situations, the saviour for you is clipping path technique in Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop editing is all about realistically modifying the image. Even when you removed the background, some effects remain on the photograph that must be removed for assuring the image a refined look.
Click here to Download: Adobe Photoshop
Click on Below Video: Photoshop Clipping Path Tutorial
To adjust the image on to another background or file, innovative techniques are to be used. Just assure that you are working not on the background layer but a layer. For making the background a layer, double-click on the background while you press the Alt Key.
In this process, there are a lot of steps involved in photo clipping. Here in this clipping path technique blog, most notable among them are brought to light.
4 Step of Photoshop Clipping Path Technique
1. Open a New Photo
- Making use of this technique to remove background is not a difficult task to the concerned image.
- First of all, open a new image into photoshop software.
- Create a duplicated of the background layer before you start.
- Move on to the photoshop toolbox to the screen left side.
- Make use of Pen Tool as it is used for the process of path clipping. Followed by it, select a shape layer and path for the image.
2. Around the Photo Clip using Pen Tool
- Using Pen Tool, mark out around the photo very finely.
- On selecting the Pen Tool, the point over off your mouse will resemble a pen.
- Click on to the image edges and the anchor points to take the complete image in till the initial anchor point is reached.
- Now the whole image is successfully selected.
- Deleting and modifying changes are facilitated using Anchor Point Tools.
3. Save the Clipping Path
- Besides the Pen Tool, there are Path Layers.
- On the layer, double click and it will change to clipping path from the working path.
- You will now get a box opened, and saving can be done by Path.
- Now for removing the existing background and adding a white one, Ctrl + Click would work for Windows.
- After that select Layer followed by Layer via Copy in the Menu Bar for saving it to the white background.
- This is one of most important among the advanced clipping path techniques.
4. After Clipping Photoshop Add Drop Shadow
- To the image, you may add a natural drop shadow for giving it a more authentic look.
- From the Layers Panel, choose the layer for which the shadow needs to be added.
- At the Layers Panel bottom, there is the Layer Style button; click on it.
- A list will appear from where you can choose the Drop Shadow option.
- With this, the process is done.
Click on Below Video: Adobe Photoshop Multi Clipping Path Tutorial
Clipping path images are used by organizations and individuals involved in the business of graphics, advertising, design, printing, e-commerce and photography. The day-to-day objects where clipped pictures can be spotted are catalogues, newspapers, brochures, magazines, etc. Using the pen tool not only ensures high-quality results, but it is also a fuss-free method as compared to other tools and shortcuts and cuts down take a lot of time.